formerly known as Hakon Hrafnsson
The Honorable Lord Bruno Lachner was born in Hamburg, Germany in the late 1300s. Rather than staying home and becoming a fisherman, he chose to travel.
While traveling around Europe, he began to enjoy observing and learning the various dances he saw. He stayed a few years in southern England, in the towns of Brighton and Portsmouth. There he began writing his own dances in the style of the English Country Dances that he saw and danced in various regions of England.
Tired of all the fighting between England and France, he returned to Germany and eventually settled in Rostock, where he helped the founding of the university in 1419.
- Thrown Weapons
- Order of Brigit’s Flame – Northshield – 17 August 2019
- Award of the Black Flame – Northshield – 25 August 2018
- Order of the Saltire – Northshield – 13 January 2018
- Order of the Willow – Midrealm – 4 June 2016
- Award of the Purple Fret – Midrealm – 12 April 2014